Monday, March 20, 2017

First Day of Spring



Happy first day of Spring.

The sun made a short appearance this morning, blessing us with a beautiful sunrise, and the sidewalks were clear enough to walk to the bus stop with the boys. The canal is officially open and I watched the first boat slowly roll through as I walked back home.

Warmer temperatures are promised later this week, and despite the white patches here and there, I saw some bulbs poking their way up through the ground. Spring is indeed here, and we couldn't be happier.

Soon enough the orchards will be in full bloom and Winter will be a faint memory.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Maria...so glad you're back.
    Deni in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maria. I just found your blog a couple of weeks ago and have spent the last few nights binge reading from the beginning and have finally made it to here. Don't think I've ever done that before. Looking forward to more posts. Love your style. So me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the same thing with other blogs. It's always so inspiring to come across a blog that speaks to your tastes, so thanks for letting me know!
      Maria

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria