Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Blooms



Okay, I know that technically it's still two more weeks until Fall, but every time I look at my Hydrangeas I'm reminded that it's on it's way. The large blooms on my Limelight Hydrangeas are starting to turn dusty pink with the cool weather. It's always a pretty transition.

Also, I'm happy to say that my rose bushes that were planted this Spring (David Austin's Winchester Cathedral) have taken to their new homes quite nicely. 

They have continued to bloom throughout the summer months and have nearly tripled in size. Each week a new bud appears or another unfolds into a creamy, fragrant bloom.

I will be keeping my eye out for a few more next Spring, possibly of a different variety. 







My Limelights are now 6 feet tall with gigantic blooms.


They turn a pretty pink ombre as Summer ends.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing about the replica watches sale that you are going to notice is what you order and what you get are two different things. It is astonishing the way the same replica watches looks so different in picture and in real life; there are not too many fake rolex sale that impose this stark difference. In a single word, the Alpinist is stunning! It is surprising the rolex replica sale way that drab; mediocre look vanishes when it's right in front of your eyes making striking look like just an understatement. The interaction of light with the breitling replica sale case forms multiple ‘silky ribbons' that softly wrap around the entire case. It is decidedly an upscale effect that's very hard to come by in rolex replica. It, practically, brings in that ‘few thousand dollars worth' look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria