Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Cottage and Birthday Celebrations



Oh how we love the summer and our trips to the cottage.










And this week was extra special as this handsome little boy of ours turned four!

Happy birthday Hudson. You make me long to be a better mother and train my sons up to be men who have a fierce love for the Lord. You show me my heart, and at times, in bringing out the worst in me, remind me of what grace and love and mercy are so I can be made better. You are strong and independent and confident, and yet you are so gentle and loving, especially to me, and I can't get enough of you.



Willen helped plan a surprise party for him. He snuck out with Beams (grandma) and decorated the sunroom with balloons and streamers to surprise Hudson in the morning. He made it clear that the "candles according to age" rule was silly, and lit the whole cake up for his little brother. He even drew clues like his Opa does on all the birthday gifts as a special touch.






And how did I occupy myself?


Lets just say I got some much needed rest and enjoyed having my feet up and my husband all week.

No, that's not a beach ball under there. We are so happy to announce that baby number three is arriving in 9 weeks.


Ps. It's another boy!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maria! May God bless you, the baby and your family, so exciting!!!
    Warm wishes,
    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looking forward to sweet baby pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You keep a secret well! Best wishes for safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Congratulations to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting! congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have three boys and you are going to love it! Congrats!! Love your blog and house!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a new birth addition to your family soon.
    Your family photos are as sweet as can be.
    Love your thumb sucking foto the best, awarding winning at best.

    Enjoy your summer.
    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Three boys are wonderful! I speak from experience ❤️. So happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Such exciting times ahead. I love reading your blog, it's always a source of inspiration for me - visually and spiritually. And as a Niagara girl living in Australia, it's lovely to see your posts featuring different areas of the region. I actually think we had an art class together if I'm not mistaken - Mrs. Sturch's? I'm coming up for an extended visit with my family in September and I hope to visit Bremfield's - my mom and aunt are big fans! All the best in your final weeks of pregnancy, prayers for a safe and smooth delivery are coming your way! - Alex Keady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria