Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspirations - Beautiful Bedrooms

 [Country Living]

I love the shelving that flanks this beautifully dressed bed.

I have some free time tomorrow, thanks to my mother-in-law needing some "grandson time". I plan on spending it in my bedroom.

No, not sleeping the day away... cleaning.

I noticed some cobwebbs up in one corner while dressing this morning and that's always good motivation to break out the cleaning bucket. This weekend I spent a couple hours (yes, hours) cleaning out my dresser and closet. It felt great to edit my wardrobe, especially now that I can start putting away some winter items.

So, while I'm "fluffing my nest" (calling it this makes the task seem like less work), enjoy these lovely bedrooms.

 [Country Living]

This bed is gorgeous. The colour is similar to the one I painted my guest room set. I love the wide plank floors too.

 [Country Living]

This is a really simple room with lovely wainscotting detail.

 [Southern Living]

Talk about bright and airy! This is divine. It's simple and clean. I love the netting.

[Coastal Living]

Now this is a room with a view. How amazing would it be to wake up to that? It's amazingly bright and crisp and clean.


  1. Beautiful bedrooms~ ;) Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

  2. Have fun cleaning! It's actually one of my favorite kind of day...alone, windows open, good snacks, music and a clean house. :)

    I'm redoing my bedroom and love every one of these...I hope I can come close!

    Have a good day ~
    sarah xo

  3. Beautiful your new blog !!...have a nice day ! love

  4. What amazing bedrooms! The wood walls, dark wood flooring, fluffy bed spread, so much to love! Am planning my future cottage renovation. (when I get a cottage that is.....)

  5. My favorite is the bedroom with the bed netting! I can dream . . .

  6. Ou la la..I love the first room and the fourth...I will have to add these to my bedroom inspiration too!!! thanks for sharing!
    Enjoy your free time!

  7. I love your blog and have put you on my blog roll
    Best Carolyn

  8. I love the golden wallpaper with the plants growing up it, where did you get it from?



  9. I love the drapes you for the bed. It makes you feel as if you are sleeping in a bed for a princess.


Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria