Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Happy New Year

 
I have spent a great deal of time thinking about what I would like to write about in my first post after a year away.
 
Quite simply, there could be nothing I would be happier doing than to introduce you to the newest addition to our family.
 
Hudson Samuel Heikoop was born on the 18th of July weighing a healthy 10lbs 5oz.
 
He is gorgeous. I am completely taken by him. And I can't possibly imagine how we ever did without him.
 
 
 
 
Meeting his big brother.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Willen is in love with him. Especially now that he is more social.
 
 
He is rolls and rolls and rolls. So perfectly chubby.
 
 
 
 
Our beautiful boys.
 
 
 
 
Willen, 3 and a half.
 
 
Hudson, 5 and a half months.
 
 
And, there has been another wonderful addition to our family. I am a proud Aunt to this gorgeous little boy - Levi Robert Oblak borm the 14th of December.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids, beautiful family. Great first post Maria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations......what handsome boys.....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first and most important....what a beautiful family !!!! As a mother of 2 daughters and grandmother of 5, my heart melts to see little ones......your 2 boys are adorable...ENJOY....time goes quickly........second, I am glad your back....I saved your blog,seems like a long time ago, in hopes that you might come back one day....and you did !!!! thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are beautiful and I love their names! Your nephew is the sweetest thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Hudson is adorable and Willen is such a big boy now. We have two boys, brothers who are (mostly lol) the best of friends. Cute little nephew too- he will be a wonderful playmate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria