Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and Photos From The Tag Sale

All Photos - The Grower's Daughter

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had our first of two dinners yesterday (it was to die for), and the second is next weekend. I've popped out to see the annual Thanksgiving shows in town, and we've spent the most beautiful long weekend together as a family. It couldn't be more perfect.

The past weeks have been a bit of a blur as I've been preparing for my annual sale. I honestly couldn't have been more happy with how everything turned out. I had so much help and perfect weather. Everything came together beautifully!

I managed to snap some photos after setting up on Friday night - something I'm never able to do! So, for those of you who could make it, here's a look. And for those who did come out, thank you so much! I love meeting readers, and chatting with friends, and doing once a year what I love to do most.

'Till next year!
















These are the Thanksgiving bouquets that my parents made - they were stunning!

And my mother, who is super talented, supplied dozens of delicious tarts and cookies for with coffee in the cafe. Needless to say, the tarts were gone before I could even get over to sample one! I wasn't able to photograph them as they didn't come out until the next morning when things were insane (though I wish I could have because they looked so deliciously perfect!)

12 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful, wish I could have been there!
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am transported right to the edge of the tent!!
    My third sale is in May 2012 ... I'm already tagging!

    looks beautiful and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous!! I would have loved to have gone! Great job, as always!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I lived in your neck of the woods. I saw about 50 things in the photos above that I would've bought, especially the wood/metal swivel drafting chair. I've been looking for one exactly like that. ~sigh! Alas, I'm in California, but I guess I can't complain too much! -Hope it went great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely! You did a brilliant job with your vignettes! I hope you were very successful and enjoyed yourself. The flowers are beautiful too! I would love a bouquet! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so amazing! You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning and what perfect weather we had in Ontario for your sale! Now that I see the photos, I'm even more disappointed that I couldn't make it.
    Would you ever consider doing a Christmas season sale?
    I hope you had a lovely turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely amazing! I wish I was living back home so I could buy everything there. I can't get enough of white antiques! I think you should sell in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only just found your blog and i'm in the area!!! So sad I just missed this. Is there anything left over that you're trying to sell on kijiji or something?

    ps love your blog

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carla,

    I can't contact you as an anonymous commenter. Can you please email me at growersdaughter@gmail.com?

    Thanks so much!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a brilliant job with your vignettes! I hope you were very successful and enjoyed yourself. The flowers are beautiful, that bouquet is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria