Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Preparing For Saturday's Sale

via Little Emma English Home

My house is currently under siege.

My garage is packed with finds, and crates and ladders and garden chairs are spilling out onto my lawn.

My sink is full of suds and there is a towering pile of freshly washed ironstone sitting on my counter.

My dining room table is covered in items being priced and tied with pretty ribbons.

My floors are filled with boxes of beautiful things waiting to be set up outside.

My buffet is covered in pillow covers, scraps of linen, stencil supplies and sewing notions.

It's probably at the height of confusion...

But I'm so happy.

I cannot wait to style everything for Saturday's sale. Vignettes are coming together in my mind and everything is falling perfectly into place.

The week of rain has even cleared up, making way for a perfectly sunny Thanksgiving weekend ahead!

It's a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Have Fun on Saturday! I loveputting vignettes together as well.....I know you will have an awesome day!! Wish I was there to share in the fun!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel...getting ready for a sale here too! Have fun and take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be awesome! Take lots of pictures...I always love to see what you come up with!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like your really enjoying life. I'm glad. Sunny weather always puts a smile on my face too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria