Monday, July 12, 2010

An Amish Auction







This event has been on my calender since I left last year's sale. It was ten hours worth of auction - four auctioneers at a time. It's definitely one that I recommend being at. I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning, coffee and fresh donuts in hand. I have a list a mile long of things I'm looking for and I'm fully intending to fill my truck with all the treasures I find!
Here are a few photos from last year's sale as well as the ad for the upcoming sale this Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. oh i would love to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my goal to attend this at least once in the next five years, lol. I WILL get here one day! Your photos always make it enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have to! It's too bad it's during peak wedding season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria