Monday, July 12, 2010

In the Berry Patch



Tucked at the back of our property is a small garden. The sweet peppers haven't turned their bright shades of yellow and red and the clusters of tomatoes are still green. Our raspberry bushes, however, are speckled with plump, red berries! I wandered to the back, bucket in hand, and began my berry picking. To my surprise, my bucket was full before I had finished. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with them yet. Maybe I'll make a yummy raspberry pie or some lemon raspberry scones for breakfast tomorrow. I do know one thing: if they stay out on my counter any longer, they'll be gone before I've decided!
Coming Soon ~
RECLAIMED RUSTICS: Each week an item will be featured and reused in a few ways other than that which was intended; simple salvage solutions for your vintage finds and treasures! Check back soon for this weeks feature item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria