Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cleaning House

[Martha Stewart]

I woke up this morning, poured myself a cup of coffee and glanced at my calender, nearly dropping my mug on the floor.

How are there only 10 days until Christmas?!

Where has this month gone? It's mind-boggling how quickly this Christmas has come! Now, here's the thing; I'm fairly organized for Christmas this year. My tree has been up for a while now, my house is decorated, and I've been finished the majority of my Christmas shopping since the summer time. I'm not stressed out this holiday, just more in awe of how fast the day is approaching. I love the hustle and bustle, I just like it to be somewhat organized.

My house, however, is definitely not saying organized at the moment. It's also not saying clean.

So, I've decided to take today, and spend the whole day cleaning. I figure, a good, thorough clean now will last through Christmas. It's easy enough to take a few minutes to dust and touch up the bathroom, or run a vacuum through the house before company pops in. It's also so much easier, and less stressful, to prepare for the rest of the holiday festivities in a tidied house. I love how a clean house feels. It's fresh and very gratifying. It honestly makes me wonder how it ever gets messy, but it does. And that's why there are days like today - day's to clean house.

Wish me luck. If I manage to get everything spick and span with some time to spare, I may just spend the rest of the day curled up under my blanket, right back here, browsing through some fabulous new blog posts I've been wanting to catch up on.

1 comment:

  1. With the fish rolex replica uk face plus engraved tachometer bezel, this watch is considered impressive even simply the Rolex traditional. David Beckham has gone photographed wearing a person on a telephone number of occasions. Some high-priced hublot replica uk are fabricated from better quality content and have vital parts and natural leather straps. In addition, all the edges on an first fake rolex sale and her band are smooth, not sharp or coarse like a great deal of counterfeits. The replica watches sale creates a timepiece which wants to document. The reason over this is that can the bezel settings is so beautiful that snagging the diamonds that are generally on the rolex replica uk on clothing to other fabrics isn't feasible. Watches come in every bit of shapes, sizes in addition to the budgets. These are replica watches uk which are just sought after. First, if you are an athletic man, simply want a casual sports timepiece at daily use, may go for a single with date, your time alarm, temperature, lighting, and more painless features.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria