Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Featured Etsy Shop ~ The Old Red Hen



I've been spending a lot of time browsing Etsy lately and I'm constantly amazed by all the wonderfully talented people out there! So many of these fabulous "shops" are not only inspiring, they're so encouraging. These are people who have developed their talents and hobbies and are transforming them into small businesses. I love it! Talk about motivation, right?

I've decided to feature some of these amazing shops in the coming year. It's a great way to discover new shops and possibly find that perfect little piece you been looking for! Plus, you don't have to leave the comfort of your own couch - perfect for these coming winter days.

This week, as a preview, I'm happy to present the old red hen. It's "Vintage Rustic Cottage Charm". I've attached my most favourite items below, a task that was nearly daunting since each of Julies pieces are simply divine.

Head on over to her shop (the link is above) to browse the rest of her lovely items for sale.


[Vintage White Creamer Collection]
$ 26.00
[Salvage Wrought Iron Architectural Piece]
$ 55.00

[Vintage Wooden Drawer]
$34.00

[Vintage Primitive Metal Rusty Tool Box]
$22.00


[Vintage Cotton Toile Beige & White Fabric]

$28.00

All photos are property of the old red hen.

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks Maria! So happy to be featured on your lovely blog. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inside scoop on another great Etsy store, Maria! How could we get by a day without Etsy....??? Love it!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper artwork. I was never good at drawing. I was always jealous of other people and their skills at it. It is a beautiful drawing. I love the small details that are shaded in. Like the plants and the mens hat. These tiny details are part of the artworks beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria