Monday, December 27, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Christmas morning; dawn was just breaking and there was a lovely pile of pretty packages, patiently waiting under our tree.


This Christmas was lovely. These past few weekends have been filled with so much love and joy, I've honestly felt overwhelmed with a sense of blessing.


The next few days will be filled with things to do before the new year arrives so blogging will be few and far between. I'm greatly anticipating the freshness that comes with the new year and I can't wait to share so many wonderful new things with you.


Until then, I hope you all had the loveliest of Christmases and are just as eager for the new year to begin.


Maria
xo


Ps. I'm so grateful for the encouragement from each of you and I just wanted to thank you for all the lovely comments and bits of inspiration you've all shared with me. To next year!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I discovered your blog this year - and I'm looking forward to more beautiful photos and creative ideas from you in the new year! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for...& so much to look forward to!
    xoxo
    ~tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to have found you this year...eagerly awaiting more beautiful photos, posts and inspiration in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I echo what everyone else is saying. I love your peaceful beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and to you and yours many happy returns. i have thoroughly enjoyed your particular sense of joy. blessings to you and much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Santa packages...Santa delivers them much the same way here.

    Wishing you much happiness in the New Year!

    xoxo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria