Sunday, November 14, 2010

Horton's of Tipton ~ A Christmas Open House Tour Courtesy of French Larkspur

So, once again, there was yet another fantastic open house that I wasn't able to make it to. Why does Canada have to be so far away?!
Horton's of Tipton in Tipton, Indiana was hosting the open house. You can go
here to view their website.
Anyway, at least I can still enjoy a peak into the fabulous event thanks to gorgeous photos from fellow bloggers - Tracey over at French Larkspur here was to thank this time.
These are just a couple from the 3 (yes 3!!) posts she did on the event. Head over to her blog to check them out - they're gorgeous!
I now have to go write down the bazillion ideas I've been inspired with from looking through these photos for Christmas decorating!!











1 comment:

  1. At least you got to see pictures of it. I love to go see open houses. I find it really fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria