Monday, January 3, 2011

New Additions To The Shop


A lovely old white milking stool.

I managed to get out to a flea market this weekend, the first one of the year, and my first sale in quite some time. I came home with a handful of fabulous finds, making my trip out to the big city well worth it! Don't you just love a good sale? I do. I love it. I love browsing through such lovely things and I love that feeling of excitement when my eye catches that perfect something. This week, that something for me was an old lead window that had been painted cream. It's stunning and I can't wait to find the perfect place for it.

Here are the other things that came home with me. I just got them posted in the shop!
A bank deposit book from 1937.

This Ironstone bowl.

This petite Hall creamer.

This pair of Ironstone cabinet knobs.

This lovely little bit of needlework.

And, these super rusty bells that I'm in love with.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some lovely things you found...love the rusty bells.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria