Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reed Photography: A Vintage Table and A Bridal Shower

All Photos - Reed Photography

I would love to share a few beautiful images from the talented Reeds of Reed Photography.

I met Shane and Jenny at my first vintage sale. I remembered them particularly because they paid attention to the detailed work I put into styling the event - something I took as a huge compliment.

Soon after, I got a call from the couple to come out and style a tablescape for the launching of their new website. I couldn't have been more thrilled. I packed my truck (literally) with a load of vintage treasures and made my way out to their home in the midst of a gorgeous valley near by. We fought mosquito's until the sun went down, but I had a blast!

You can view the gorgeous album here on their website.

The next time I got to work with these two was for a local wedding event. They had a fabulous idea for a booth at a show and were looking for some vintage pieces. I couldn't have been happier to help! Didn't they do a gorgeous job on the booth? It's so not a typical wedding booth - something I would have been instinctively drawn to. The dresser is now in Willen's room and this was my old coffee table, however soon after this, it sold.


Finally, Jenny was amazing and captured some of a bridal shower I recently hosted. We have a wonderful Worship Pastor who recently married an amazing woman, Kayla, and we wanted to welcome her to Canada (they're from the States), and show her how happy we are for them.

Of course, I was busy arranging food, and making tea, and didn't have time to take any photos. I was particularly glad that Jenny brought her camera along and happily photographed the afternoon for me!

In short, this couple is an amazing team and they are truly talented. They've got a beautifully modern, yet classic style that makes for amazing photos and their work honestly speaks for itself.

If you're looking for a wedding or portrait photographer in the Niagara Region, please check out their website. You won't be disappointed!








2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have just found your blog and are working my way through your posts. It is so beautiful, thank you for sharing. I am hoping that you may be able to tell me the name of you white dinner set, it looks similar to some pieces I own from the Noritake Epoch Baroque White range, but I can't be sure. I am sorry if you have answered this question elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pastry looks really good. You have little chocolates. i would love to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria