Wednesday, January 7, 2015

More New Items Added


Well that was short lived.

I was so excited to finally have some items listed in the shop, but before I knew it, they had been snatched up, and the shop was empty once again.

Luckily I've been collecting for a while.

So, don't worry, more lovely items have been added.

Like this gorgeous antique oval frame, with an antique photograph and a beautiful matte.




This is the charming Mr. Charles Slingerland and his belle in 1906, more than a century ago! It was taken locally, and there are even a few families I know with this same name, though none of them that I know of are related to this particular couple.


I think the gold trim adds charm.


I've also listed more ironstone.



Including this lovely scalloped wheat platter, perfect for hanging on your wall.



I actually have a pair, and they would look even lovelier hanging one above the other.


I also listed this little brown transferware vase. It's a favorite of mine, and compliments pretty garden roses and peonies, but also looks particularly nice displayed in the Fall. It has the feel of a piece from the Aesthetic movement.



I'm working on adding a few pieces every day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria