Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Shop Around the Corner


One of the benefits of our new home is that we are now minutes away from my parents and their shop. The boys couldn't be happier about this, and it means that I can pop in and see what's going on whenever I feel like it.





On Friday evening, I popped in to see how they were coming along with flowers for a wedding that Saturday. I love when they have flowers to work on, as the store is filled, and it usually means I can help out.


It's even more fun when the wedding theme is something as elegant and beautiful as this particular one was. It's no surprise that I'm a fan of white and green, and even more so, when they are combined with rustic pieces. This wedding was a perfect combination.


The church arrangements were in old apple crates.


Each table had a smaller version, in a different style crate.


This was the bride's bouquet.


And the bridesmaids carried simple Hydrangea bouquets.


Her boutonnieres were nautical, with simple ribbon and twine.

It was lovely, and my mom did an amazing job.

5 comments:

  1. WoWwwww...like the shop!..it looks great...love the flower arrangements....love That bouquets ...love it all!...have a Nice summer love Ria...x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS. The grays and whites, the zinc cans, the abundance of flowers; it all speaks summer and I wish you enchantment ever day of your summer. Fun to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very lovely! Your mother is very talented, indeed. It must be great to be able to pop over to your parents' shop, visit, and lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very lovely! Your mother is very talented, indeed. It must be great to be able to pop over to your parents' shop, visit, and lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria