Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The First Day of Autumn



"And all at once, Summer collapsed into Fall"
Oscar Wilde


I've always been sentimental about Fall.

I love each changing of each season really, but maybe I enjoy the arrival of Autumn so much because it seems to come suddenly.

Before we realize it, it's here.


The first day of Autumn is spent decorating the house.

I couldn't have been more excited to stumble upon this local farmstand.

This is Fehrhaven Farms on Hwy 3 just outside of town. She grows the most beautiful (and grand) pumpkins I've seen at one stand.




The brilliant colours of that majestic Maple tree made it even more lovely!







I can't wait to show you what I stuffed my trunk with.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! How awesome! Love all the colors, but the white pumpkins are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful especially the white pumpkins! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria