Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BROWSE LIST ~ Open Air Living, (Author Unknown) Ryland Peters and Small

On my last trip up to the lake I browsed through a fantastic book called Open Air Living. I can't remember who the author is, unfortunately, but it was a Ryland, Peters and Small publication. It's full of the most lovely little spots, perfect for enjoying the outdoors!
Here are some of my favourites. Looking through them again makes me a little sad that summer is leaving. But, it's a bittersweet feeling, because fall is approaching (rather quickly, I might add!). Just look at the photo above and think about all the lovely things fall, like summer, has to offer for us to enjoy outdoors!


The perfect place to lounge with a good book!

An ideal place for an afternoon nap.


What a wonderful place to dine Al Fresco.

A bathe in a quaint little river - unlikely? Yes, but idyllic nonetheless!

Such a rustic looking pool! It's my dream pool. It reminds me of something you'd find at an old chateau in the French countryside!

A naturally beautiful entrance way.

Could there be a more relaxing way to spend an afternoon? How fantastic are those cushions and that old fishing box?

Tea for two in a meadow - how cozy!

It would seem impossible to run out of inspiration when writing from a place such as this!

... or even this!

And how much do you love this little iron bench??


1 comment:

  1. That does look like a great place to have a nap. I always fall asleep outside. I think this is because sunlight helps lower adrenaline levels. This helps you fall asleep. You just need to make sure you fall asleep in the shade or else you may get sunburned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria