Monday, October 21, 2019

an autumn afternoon in niagara on the lake

 

Over the holiday weekend, before we made our way to our Thanksgiving celebrations, we went for an afternoon drive along the parkway to Niagara on the Lake. It's always a pretty town, but it's especially charming in the fall, when the leaves are all turning.

I started at the park, where I left Ryan and the boys to play, and slowly made my way up and down the main street. Usually I walk all the blocks around this main street, and down to the water, but this short distance walk was enough for me for one day.

The leaves weren't quite at their peak, but there was plenty of colour to enjoy, especially with the gardens still looking so stunning.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria